The travel industry has changed significantly over the last decade. As well as the threat of terrorism and concerns over carbon emissions, there are also new technologies, new business models and increasingly independent customers to consider.
Our travel industry specialists understand the issues facing owner managers and SME travel agencies, tour operators and travel management companies (TMCs) which means we can assist you with the day to day running and strategic development of your business (including all of your taxation, audit and regulatory requirements) helping you to plan effectively for the future.
Our travel and tourism accountants offer the following specialist services:
- Business planning, disposals and acquisitions
- Maintaining cash flow and profitability through difficult times
- VAT accounting and mitigation
- International VAT compliance
- Dealing with employment tax issues and the engagement of workers
- Licensing and protection support including ATOL, ABTA, IATA and TTA
- CAA requirements such as the APC
- Completion of travel sector regulators annual accountant’s reports (eg CAA, ABTA, ABTOT)
- Transfer pricing assistance
- BSP data audits
Our team will help you deal with all your tax liabilities and advise you on the most business efficient policies to put in place. With our help you can help your travel and transport business grow and become a successful leading firm in the sector. We cater specialist services to firms in the travel in transport industry so that you have services that are tailored to your needs and can give you the most. With out services backing you, you can rest assured that your finances are always in good hands. We will get your paperwork out on time and ensure that the state of your finances is always in order.